huntr ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huntr

Title: Hunter

Huntrs ban appeal

Body: (Copy the below questions, paste and answer them in your thread)

- Why were you banned?
Not using tgp rep or discord rep what ever that is and being a general nuisance

- Why should you be unbanned?
well i got banned for not using cash rep when i have tgp cash rep and csgo rep i did not know it needed to be in my steam also i dont know waht discord linking is also i wasnt tryin to be general nuisance from one ibs guy to anotha take this into consideration and unban me pls i have crohns aswell have a lil sympathy please eric thanks. also i wasnt even on tgp server when being banned or cash trading so pls take into consideration

- In what way can you prevent your previous actions (if applicable)?
i can use tgp rep when cash trading, i can be linked to discord what ever that means and i cannot make you angry or others on tgp

- What qualities do you bring to our group?
very loves yes and us ibs niggas rare on csgo so we gotta stay close ya feel also i can bring many laughters and good trades no one to my knowledge has a prblem with me on tgp besides you.

TVirus

Staff member
Owner
This sounds great! I will hold you to your word Hunter. Bring many laughs and good trades please

We are currently beind DDOS'd though so you'll have to wait till we come back to get on the new halloween update we made just for you huntr

Last edited:

Huntr

A
This sounds great! I will hold you to your word Hunter. Bring many laughs and good trades please

We are currently beind DDOS'd though so you'll have to wait till we come back to get on the new halloween update we made just for you huntr
aight thanks pimp ass playa

Status
Not open for further replies.