Hamburglar Admin Application

Hamburglar

Online Name - Hamburglar

Age - 22

How long have you been trading? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - For 4+ years on and off.

How many hours do you have in the game(s) you're applying to (CSGO/TF2)? - CSGO is 1,446 hours currently.

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience? - Not on CSGO servers.

Do you have a reputation thread? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - Absolutely. TGP- https://forums.theglobalparadise.com/threads/hamburglars-cashrep-thread-76561198277582182.248/ CSGO-rep- https://csgo-rep.com/profile/76561198277582182

When you encounter with a scammer and you don't have enough info, how will you best go about dealing with this? - If I ran into a possible scammer, I'm instantly going to move both parties into an admin room and get more information. If the supposed scammer leaves before I can get them in a room, I'll temporarily ban them until I get more information, whether that be proving their innocent or guilt. I will then make informed decisions based on the current circumstances.

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? - Communication is key, admins should absolutely be in sync with the situations happening in the server. Maybe making incident reports in a private discord channel so everyone can be on the same page.

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? - Invite people I meet in the wild, and also MM if I see they have skins/ want to trade.

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? - I am normally very responsive and can respond to messages/ situations quickly if the need arises. I am also on US time when a lot of the admins are not located in the US.

What time are you usually on? - Anywhere from noon to midnight on and off, sometimes earlier, sometimes later.

Give us a little information about yourself (Minimal, Don't dox yourself) - I'm in the Army, I'm pretty cool, and I like butterfly knives.

Which server(s) are you applying to? - TGP CSGO only.

Any current admins are you familiar with? - NotJafar, Floppalot, Lad, Spanky, Dad (kinda), and T Virus

TVirus

Staff member
Owner
Could you answer a question I haven't added to the application yet?

Will you be able to coordinate with TVirus and other admins to hold events on the server? Yes / No?