Fwuzzy Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fwuzzy

Name (First only is OK) - Elex

Age - 24

How long have you been trading? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - since 2015

How many hours do you have in CS:GO? - 1,500 on my main about 10k total between smurfs

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience? - Yes, I was the lead Developer for PRG years ago. I have plenty of experience moderating a community when I first joined PRG in CSS I started as a moderator and worked my way up the ranks as I gained trust and experience in that community. Once we switched over to CSGO I was the main dev for setting up all of our server (10+). Over the years I have spent countless hours on community servers which has given me plenty of experience. I was also Admin on EGO for awhile a year or two ago.

Do you have a reputation thread? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - Not a TGP thread but I have a csgo rep

When you are encountered with a scammer and you don't have enough info, how will you best go about dealing with this? - If someone is clearly scamming using a known or clear method I would go ahead and restrict them from my steam account. if it were happening on a TGP server I would investigate the situation and get a definite answer on if that person is attempting a scam or not before going ahead and banning them on the server/discord/website.

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? - I feel like Admins/Mods can improve the server by keeping everyone in order and making sure everyone is following the rules so the server can run as smooth as possible with little to no hiccups. When someone is not following the rules I would go ahead and give them a warning at first if it were a simple mistake or a not so serious offense. If someone was breaking the rules in a more serious manner they would get a ban and be told to appeal on the forums if they seek an unban.

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? - What I can personally do to help maintain and grow the community would be to make sure everyone is following the rules set so the servers are a safe place for anyone to hang out and enjoy. I would be committed to being the best administrator that I can be and to help improve the community as much as possible.

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? - To benefit the community I would bring my maturity and experience to TGP, in my past I have been very good at getting people to be understanding of the rules set and making sure everyone non staff or staff included is following the rules. I've got years of experience with cs communities and I would like to further expand my horizon.

What time are you usually on? - I work until about 5pm EST during the week and I am on every day until about 11pm-12am EST. On the weekends I am on all day/night.

Give us a little information about yourself (Minimal, Don't dox yourself) - I am 24 years old I live in the united states. I speak English and some Spanish. I've committed countless hours into csgo servers and trading and would love to be an administrator on the server I am on most. I'm very laid back and easy to get along with as long as you are following the rules.

Which server(s) are you applying to? -
CSGO trade

Any current admins are you familiar with? - Dad, spanky

Status
Not open for further replies.