Fox's Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxz

Administrator
Administrator
Name - Fox

Age - 17

How long have you been trading? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - traded a bit in 2016 but mostly 2017-2020

How many hours do you have in CS:GO? - 2100

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience? - yes, ive modded multiple csgo servers and discord/twitch servers

Do you have a reputation thread? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - Yes

When you are encountered with a scammer and you have to deal with a trivial ban how will you best go about dealing with this? - Gather as much information as I can, try to get ahold of both parties, if it cant be resolved i would issue a ban to the scammer.

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? - Be more active and more friendly/helpful.

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? - Try to be as active as possible and help people understand the trading landscape.

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? - Humor/Dialogue/Experience

What time are you usually on? - Most of the time except like 8 AM - 7PM on weekends.

Give us a little information about yourself - I really enjoy csgo, about the only game i really play. I golf a lot IRL and do some coding stuff. Just like meeting people and having conversations. You can never learn too much.

Which server(s) are you applying to? - TGP

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.