Finta's Admin App

Finta

Name- Alex

Age -16

How long have you been trading? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - 1 year and a half on tgp

How many hours do you have in CS:GO? -3,700

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience? - Yes, Slayers

Do you have a reputation thread? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) https://steamcommunity.com/groups/CSGOREPorts/discussions/5/1751274001699324338/-

When you are encountered with a scammer and you have to deal with a trivial ban how will you best go about dealing with this? - I will ask him basic questions and remove him from the server. I will try to track down his main account.

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? - Admins can improve by learning how to spot hard to see scammers.

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? - I will be active and work as a developer if you need me too.

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? - Scammer slayer, help new people to trading and show them how to trade, give them prices on things and teach them how to avoid scammers.

What time are you usually on? - 12pm-5pm or 8pm-12am

Give us a little information about yourself - I used to be a slayers jailbreak admin and I also worked as a developer on an 5v5 server. I wish to become an admin to stop scammers I see instantly instead of calling an admin (when there are not any admins on).

Which server(s) are you applying to? - The Trade Server.