Field_Sweeper's ban appeal

Field_Sweeper

- Why were you banned? I was banned for 1 week by Hisoka for supposedly disrespecting and talking over admins.

- Why should you be unbanned? I was not talking over any admins and I was absolutely not disrespecting anyone.

- In what way can you prevent your previous actions (if applicable)?
I was not doing what he said I was doing, I was being insulted and name called, one person in particular was calling me a retard every time I spoke. when someone started advertising I stopped talking. I was disagreeing with someone that people who only offer 80% vs others who offer 90% would just be getting less business. every time I said something everyone kept telling me I would beat my wife, and every time I spoke they would say retard alert. etc. It was also written in chat by Baddie that I was dumb and calling me names and saying I beat my wife etc (its in the chat log)

I find it EXTREMELY unfair someone can say racist words and get banned for 5 mins, but I get into an argument where OTHERS are calling ME retarded and telling me I should have a wife or I beat my wife etc, that I get banned fora week and they got unpunished. ESP since not one admin warned anyone of anything at any time.

- What qualities do you bring to our group?
I actually help people when people ask for it, when someone needs a p;rice look up I look it up on buff. if they needed help on how to do something I walk them though it.

Last edited:

Field_Sweeper

you should ummmmmmmm tell the truth...

You can get away with name calling. Ill post the others too,

All you did was kept insulting me and talking crap.

you just kept name calling me for disagreeing with you that people who offer 80% of buff get less business than those who offer 90% of buff when buying. which I can absolutely believe that people who offer less get less business. and I still stand by that.

Last edited:

Nafees

You can get away with name calling. Ill post the others too,

you just kept name calling me for disagreeing with you that people who offer 80% of buff get less business than those who offer 90% of buff when buying. which I can absolutely believe that people who offer less get less business. and I still stand by that.
you're 32 arguing with kids over a video game, sad.

Field_Sweeper

you're 32 arguing with kids over a video game, sad.

I was not arguing lOLOLOL we were debating on if people offering 80% buff get the same level of business and number of customers as those who regularaly offer 90% the fact you have such a hard on right now for me is flattering, and I will never engage with you ever again. you are a child. You can enjoy sitting back and watching me if you must. not sure what your so interested in. but regardless. this is my ban appeal not yours so move a long please. the fact you are here still trying to entice shit is amusing. and frankly the kind of toxic person this or any community does NOT need. hopefully you get your fair share of a ban from the evidence I posted.

as you are nothing more than a toxic person.

hisoka

You can not appeal temp bans. You were banned for constantly talking over ads then proceeding to talk over my ad for at least 10 seconds. You were also just unbanned for calling an admin a shark so your ban was harsher! In the future I would advise to listen to admins. Thank you

This kid said my howl was worth 2K cash because he can "BARGAIN" for one as the min bargain, then he calls DAD a SCAMMER for offering 88% buff. IDk how he got unbanned but comes on the server clowning and has me muted while im ading and hes interupting. Mid argument when someone tries to add a fair point he doesn't stop talking and then thinks he is entilted to talking over an ADMINS AD? This 32 year old has to grow up and be mature.

GCM

Because of this I feel we should extend the ban in order to clean up TGP. We must drain the swamp.

Field_Sweeper

You can not appeal temp bans. You were banned for constantly talking over ads then proceeding to talk over my ad for at least 10 seconds. You were also just unbanned for calling an admin a shark so your ban was harsher! In the future I would advise to listen to admins. Thank you
But the admin admired that ban was a little hasty and excessive. so I dont think this one should have taken that into account, but if you just start talking there is no way for people to even know your advertising, this is why I swear people need to either mention "ok I have an advertisement, etc etc) once you started talking about your add I stopped. anyone else talking was not me. But the fact there are people with multiple bans for being RACIST and disrespectful (when the person I just posted evidence about being disrespectful and thats just the one I can prove as it was in chat) its something they should be punished for too dont you think since I was NOT being disrespectful at ALL. if you were advertising when me and ALL THE OTHERS were arguing about the stupid percent of buff, it sometimes takes a second to stop if no one realized someone was trying to advertise esp if your mic is not that loud but I know for a 100% fact that when someone started an advertisement after saying they had an ad, I stopped talking immediately.

You wanna try to use a cop out once you came out of a room since you didn't know what happened (proof in the pictures of you saying you just got out of a room) and claim you were advertising, then sometimes and ALL the time propel do not always stop IN FACT someone by the name of monster was talking though my advertisement but nothing ever happens to that did it? so its only enforced when its an admins advertisement?

Field_Sweeper

Because of this I feel we should extend the ban in order to clean up TGP. We must drain the swamp.
the fact they are even allowed to post on another users request is amusing at best. the fact this is proof they kept the argument going and were the ones who were the trouble makers as they are going out of there way to start something here too.

THIS guy was also calling me names and a retard in fact It was GCM who was the one who said retard alert every time I opened my mouth.

AND I never claimed your gun was only worth 2k lol. I DNOT call you a scammer at ALL and you are making a false claim now and THAT is 100% a freaking lie. I have always saiid I am offering 95% buff for a m4a4 howl and I SPECIFICALLY TOLD YOU I would not buy form you because of all the trolling you do. so you are CLEARLY retaliating. You are 100% lying based on my last ban. 100 fucking percent and you are a lousy person for lying.

AND If I was talking over your add its because I had you muted. as I said you kept hounding me so I am not required to listen to your toxic shit. all you do is troll all day and its annoying, and when you kept up arguments I muted you i even TOLD you I muted you. unfort this talking over ad things IS bs when someone is allowed to act like that I cannot mute them? seems a little toxic

hisoka

Like I said I was told you were doing it then I warned everyone. I started adverting and for at least 10 seconds you were still talking. Once again you can not appeal a temp ban.

Field_Sweeper

If people like these children are allowed to act like that then I actually want nothing to do with it and I am not allowed to mute them? The fact this community has about a 90% ratio of god damn children who act like heathens and I choose not to engage in it and mute them and then their buddies decide to jump in on the bandwagon I can assure you right now I will not be mad and I have no issues being on my way. this is the most toxic server I have EVER IN MY LIFE set foot in. and I only joined to get rid of a few items and pick up a tiny few, with a few more added from being in it. so I CAN ABSOLUTELY do without it by using the reddits and discord available. and Will 100% not spend money I even asked how I can donate but iuf this is the level of behavior allowed. I really cant care less any more.

I still cannot believe these two are allowed on here after the proof of their acting is evidenced by there replies.

Field_Sweeper

Like I said I was told you were doing it then I warned everyone. I started adverting and for at least 10 seconds you were still talking. Once again you can not appeal a temp ban.

Well you are 100% lying then. or mistaken, as I stopped when someone advertised. the only one I could even imagine I didnt was Monster cus I had him muted as he mentioned above. but there needs to be some hard fast rules

that is FIne I will not be back after the week. just as all the other servers have died this one will too. if that is how its maintained.

The admins are too immature and just plain biased and wrong in some cases with no warning etc. so i care no more about this server. enjoy the toxi swap you all live in.

Nafees

I was not arguing lOLOLOL we were debating on if people offering 80% buff get the same level of business and number of customers as those who regularaly offer 90% the fact you have such a hard on right now for me is flattering, and I will never engage with you ever again. you are a child. You can enjoy sitting back and watching me if you must. not sure what your so interested in. but regardless. this is my ban appeal not yours so move a long please. the fact you are here still trying to entice shit is amusing. and frankly the kind of toxic person this or any community does NOT need. hopefully you get your fair share of a ban from the evidence I posted.

as you are nothing more than a toxic person.
who's banned tho ?

g0dspeed

I clearly remember you talking over for a WHILE during Hisoka's advert. Just calm down a bit, and come back after the week and have a chill time man. If you decide not to do that and carry on with your life, best of luck with your future, and thank you for your service!