Field_Sweeper's Ban Appeal

Field_Sweeper

I do not see the appeal on here from when I did it on the ban site.

I was wondering if I can have my ban appeal looked into and what the time frame was?

I have seen other bans that are shorter for people who actually are scamming. I was never given a warning and I was only talking to one person about it. @DAD.

- Why were you banned? DAD Banned me for calling him a scammer and a shark (Privately none the less, no warning either)

- Why should you be unbanned?
I never filed a ban report on him and I just said it nonchalantly to HIM directly when he low balled me (info below) (and privately)

- In what way can you prevent your previous actions (if applicable)?
Not call anyone a scammer/shark even if lowballing as I guess that is acceptable here.

- What qualities do you bring to our group?

Fair trades.

More info:

(FYI I was not scamming, I just called him privately a shark/scammer for trying to buy my rank 23 float for only 87% of the LOWEST buff price. ) we discussed and I was not interested. he kept pushing it. so i said no you must be a scamming or a shark if you keep wanting it that cheap when I said no.

so i left the room and he banned me.

Then we spoke yet again PRIVATELY and HE brought it into the general chat of the discord then banned me from there too.

Just an excerpt. and we were already at the lowest price on buff. even tho this was ranked 18 on buff at .002 and 23 globally lowest rank. its fine he dont wanna pay extra but that does not make it worth any less just cus HE dont wanna pay it. http://prntscr.com/u2m7jh 95% oif lowest buff price for one thats even way ranked higher is still a good fair deal if not a great one. so to take yet even 12% off I said no he kept arguing it that is when I called him a shark and said he was scammy. PLUS the rules just don't say to accuse others without evidence massive low ball can be SOME evidence BUT should STILL warrent a warning or a shorter ban than a complete perm ban from discord cus I didnt wanna deal with him and a 2 week on server the rule never said what would happen if you accused someone which i didn,t accuse anyone. I CALLED HIM one directly. I never accused anyone or filed a report. BUT if you wanna get technical a severely low ball offer can absolutely be sharking and sharking is a form of scamming as you are ripping someone off. making a profit is fine. but it don't have to be excessive.

But I walk out and get banned? I keep it private and HE brings it public and I get banned?

Last edited:

DAD

Administrator
Administrator
Head Administrator
VIP+
you need to listen to your self i you said you wanted 95% and i said im probably not interested i usually only buy at 87ish % so thats the most i can offer Then you call me a scammer and a shark and then i ban you for false accusations Then you messages me on discord Calling me a shark and a scammer several more times while i try to explain to you what a offer is I bring it up in general to show you that 87% isn't sharking scammer or even a low ball And you again keep arguing your point that im scamming and sharking all because i told you the max i "could" off is 87% i didn't even want your knife nor did you tell me it a low float your leaving out information here wait out your ban and dont call people sharks or scammers without having evidence. Sharking is telling some one that there item is worth less then buying it, scamming is stealing some ones item via deception i did nothing close to any of thos, A lowball is suggestive you ask anyone in tgp if i lowballed you they will tell you know because people buy at more like 85% go ahead and call it a lowball but the fact that when some one says the max they could offer and isn't even offering you cuz they know you dont want it and you go and call them a scammer is ridiculous. I did not push my price in the slightest i could only offer 87 and you probably wouldn't want that your openly lying to make me look bad. And on top of all that your trying to cashtrade on tgp with zero tgp rep. You are 32 years old you need to grow up

Field_Sweeper

That is not true at ALL I messaged you asking why I got banned.

YOU then kept it going. and kept arguing your pricing. You kept pushing the 87% I EVEN WALKED OUT OF THE ROOM> remember. thats when you banned me.

And the float value was 100% mentioned you liar.

You even said in your exact words "well i don't feel the float value adds that much to it" when others were nearly 80% more of similar float values on buff. YOU kept arguing your point when I was not interested. so I LEFT THE TRADE ROOM. you got mad and banned me without a word period. which you saying ranked/low float values NOT having added value would be the very definition you are saying and you can see in my inventory the item and its float value and I KNOW you use Steam inventory helper which shows you the float rank. and even if not you can see it was a much lower float than the ones for sale for 80 bucks less. which YOU still offered lower than those.

it seems I will have to go through medal and get my game clips out and upload the interaction then. I still think a 2 week ban when others actually scam and get less is bull and unreasonable. esp without warning and esp with nothing mentioned in the rules as to it and ESP since it was in private between me and you and I never made a fus out of it until YOU decided to bring the conversation into the general chat of discord which I saved those screen shots as well.

DAD

Administrator
Administrator
Head Administrator
VIP+
Read your own screen shot i said i buy at 87% and you said thats a scam ????
i wouldn't offer on your knife at all at that point even if you wer willing to do 70%
Im not here to rip people off

Field_Sweeper

I first messaged you saying why i was banned. you went off on a tangent. You claimed here that i messaged you solely to complain that was not true.

in fact when I messaged you ur discord name was not the same so i didnt even know it was you

But again you kept digressing. instead of explaining the rules you decided to be a child about it.

AND BELIEVE me I would not sell the knife to you for 250,000 dollars. I would soon give it to someone else for free as you are a VERY immature child admin. and I cannot believe they gave you access. My guess is you are 16 years old , 18 or 19 TOPS and frankly should not be an admin. Your retaliatory nature is not healthy for any community.

DAD

Administrator
Administrator
Head Administrator
VIP+
Instead of explaining the rules?? You dont call people scammers that arnt even offering you i was trying to explain to you that Im not scamming because you seem to not be able to understand that your argueing nothing you broke the rules and are saying its cuz you didnt take my offer AND I WASNT EVEN OFFERING YOU

Field_Sweeper

And you even admit in your own reply that the offer was absurd. Proof I am allowed to not take an offer and walk away. as I did. you got mad and abused your admin powers period. If you wanna remain a child then so be it. I do not think you should have admin privileges but I do not run things here. I just wont ever interact with you outside of requirements once my ban is lifted.

DAD

Administrator
Administrator
Head Administrator
VIP+
Your twisting things to your point were getting no were with this you seem to just wanna argue goodbye. My offer was not absurd and i never said that

Field_Sweeper

BULL CRAP MAN you asked me how much for the knife we went into a room to talk about it. are you high? or what. We spoke about the knife. you asked me price and I said based ON THE FLOAT i would want 95% of the lowest buff AND others with lower float were already 80 bucks higher than BUffs lowest. You came back with 87% and would not budge so I said nah man. the float is ranked and YOU THEN SAID you didn't think that added any value to it and THATS when I said then you are a shark OR scamming me. Nonchalantly in the PRIVATE room and I walked out THE END> You got mad. what ever.

Field_Sweeper

You literally see it in the screen shot lol. The low float we all know has more value then normal. I was STILL asking less. you offered to low. I said no BUT WHEN YOU CLAIMED THE FLOAT RANK DIDNT ADD ANYTHING THAT WAS THE SHARKY PART.

You are a very dishonest person I am going to see If I have the clips from when I play. It records every session as we all know we all do these days with apps like shadowplay and medal.

I will post them for all to see now.

DAD

Administrator
Administrator
Head Administrator
VIP+
Im not gonna keep reading your pointless babbling ask another admin to look at your apeal. iam 100% honnest and if thats wrong ill step down as admin im that confident.

Field_Sweeper

What is funny is I never called you names but you kept resorting to name calling, I find that baiting at least. and as an admin of a community you claiming you wanted to remove toxicity from you sure are the toxic one:

And thats just what was said in text

DAD

Administrator
Administrator
Head Administrator
VIP+
i have posted your apeal in the admin general chat to see what they think about this i dont wanna sit here and argue with you
If your gonna post chats post all of the so theres context and its not cherry picked

Last edited:

Field_Sweeper

i have posted your apeal in the admin general chat to see what they think about this i dont wanna sit here and argue with you
thank you

And that is fine. I never insulted you so be my guest posting the discussion.

Last edited:

Field_Sweeper

The real fact is without any warning i think 2 weeks was an excessive and clear abuse of power. Since the rules dont even say how long anything is banned for that is only a guess but the ban pages show people who have actual scamming, and alt accounts getting banned for less lmao. which leads me to believe because it involved you-you abused your power through excess.

Anyway I am going to bed and will see the responses later.

Thanks for forwarding my request.

DAD

Administrator
Administrator
Head Administrator
VIP+
scamming is a perma ban on tgp You have no idea what your talking about if you read the bans there automatic and they never get unbanned if it expires and they log on it bans them again cuz there steamrep banned.
1 week is the usual for something like this but you kept on saying im a scammer or a shark over and over and refused to look at all the people telling you you were wrong

Field_Sweeper

heres one http://prntscr.com/u2t0my sayd both scam and trolling and was 16 hours.
but if only a troll fine.

I still think 2 weeks for an exaggeration at best., I could 100% understand if I just out of nowhere called you a scammer to kill your business. but when there is a clear breakdown in communication AT BEST and a massive disagreement on pricing, and its done privately I still find that to be an excessive first time ban without any warning. esp when I was the one who ended it. I thought we were done.

THEN the discord ban when I was trying to find out why cus at that point I didn't even know yet. Did not know you even were an admin until just after that. and when I just had a no deal with someone I get banned you can imagine my surprise.

Here was one I just found that was already only half the ban. not sure if his first warning or not. But also not sure his details, was it public etc etc http://prntscr.com/u2t4vj But still the fact you and I were dealing and its twice as long screams unfair to me.