Eli's Admin Application

Eli

Online Name (you can include your first real name as well) - Eli

Age - 28

How long have you been trading? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - On and off since 2011.

Which server(s) are you applying to? TGP Unusual Paradise TF2 Server

How many hours do you have in the game(s) you're applying to (CSGO/TF2)? - 1222.22 hours (not even joking)

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience? - I've been an admin for T-Virus many years ago on TF2 and CSGO days.

Do you have a reputation thread? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - Eh I have a decent rep on the Server for SpyCrabbing high value items and hella trust with T-Virus.

When you are encountered with a scammer and you dont have enough info, how will you best go about dealing with this? - I'd do a little digging by asking around friends and other people on server to see if they've had any trades, history or interaction with scammer. I'd double check their profile for steam comments, steam rep and backpack.tf rep pages for further context. Double check with Admins as well at this server and other servers if they've had similar run ins.

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? - I've been on a lot of trade servers, I think that the community members on this server is super active, engaged in trading and involved in community events. The Admins tend to have a good proportionate response when it comes any type of griefing or conflict. The only improvement I can think of is how auctions are facilitated. Enabling GodMode to prevent players getting nuked during auctions is what's important. I've noticed a lot of players tend to get upset during auctions, but otherwise I think nukes are funny and should continue to resume as is outside of auctions.

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? - I think building relationships with friends and other community members on the Trade Server is what's important. Our daily lives are already stressful enough as is and we use this game as a form as escapism. When I'm on this game I use this as an opportunity to engage with players that I know and don't know on the server to feel welcome. Community is everything, its fundamental to be able to welcome new players in and be inclusive of others.

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? - I love SpyCrabbing and doing other games for some sweet items to win. That being said, I have a positive track history with T-Virus and he knows I'm good for my bets. I would love to middleman any SpyCrabs or games, whether if the stakes are low or high. Nothing sucks more than being scammed. I'm here to help facilitate middlemanning and prevent scamming.

Conflict resolution is a regular thing I deal with on a day to day basis. I work as a Business Executive in a Software Company. I think I can deliver proportionate responses to griefing, scamming or any type of conflict. Excessive taunting and Spamming of Medic taunts, or mic spamming can be easily dealt with as well.

Will you be able to coordinate with TVirus and other admins to hold events on the server? - I would love to learn.

What time are you usually on? - Monday - Friday (5pm MST to 10pm MST, maybe even later). On Weekends like all the time like an addict LOL.

Give us a little information about yourself (Minimal, Don't dox yourself) - I'm a Business Executive at a Software Company. I love watches, lego, building gaming PCs, gaming and working out.

Which server(s) are you applying to? (Trade Server, Jailbreak, etc.) - TGP Unusual Paradise TF2 Server

Any current admins are you familiar with? - T-Virus (FOR LIKE 10 YEARS+), FloWave, Epsilon

T-VIRUS TOLD ME I SHOULD APPLY, ILY BB <3