DoSeD Admin Application

DoSeD

Online Name (you can include your first real name as well) - DoSeD/Ty

Age - 22

How long have you been trading? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - Started in late 2015 and stopped around late 2017, only to come back in December of 2022. Its wild to see how the market has progressing as a whole, from key trading & katos being worth only a few hundred to keys being untradable & katos skyrocketing.

How many hours do you have in the game(s) you're applying to (CSGO/TF2)? - Over 6k Hours in CSGO Across multiple accounts. 1000 on my main. Am knowledgable in most patterned skins that require overpay. Especially CH.

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience? - Yes I was admin on multiple Minecraft servers as-well as being a moderator on a 1v1 CSGO server in 2016. Sadly none of these servers exist anymore.

Do you have a reputation thread? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - Yes! Somewhere north of $20k in cash deals done.

CSGO REP PROFILE : https://csgo-rep.com/profile/76561199489220145

TGP REP Thread : https://forums.theglobalparadise.com/threads/dosed-cash-rep.1506/

When you are encountered with a scammer and you dont have enough info, how will you best go about dealing with this? - If the player is a confirmed scammer and i can verify it by checking steamrep/their csgo/TGPrep/ and or source more information from other mods and or players. I will happily dispose of them. If it is questionable wether or not this player is a scammer i will dive into a investigation using rep sites and or consult with other admins to move forward.

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? - Honestly I believe when the admins are on they do a great job, especially Flop. Only thing is I believe we need more active admins, sometimes things occur when admins aren’t on that could be prevented with having some more active admins on.

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? - I have already and do recommend TGP to any all traders that i meet outside of TGP. Simply because sometimes they are looking for stuff i don’t have or need advice i cannot give (rarely). I would continue doing this while promoting a non toxic environment on TGP.

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? - A very innate understanding of the CSGO market as-well as VERY active moderation of the server. I feel as if the peak of TGP is yet to come, especially with the announcement of CS2 and the massive influx of returning players & new players joining the game/market.

Will you be able to coordinate with TVirus and other admins to hold events on the server? - Absolutely i was recently apart of TGPs 8th birthday event and won one of the events! Id absolutely love to help with events in the future and would even consider donating my own prizes to give away.

What time are you usually on? - Depending on my work schedule a minimum of 5-6 hours a day. Weekends id be willing to say even more 8-10 hours a day. On work days 4-10PM even later usually weekends 8AM-12AM with some interruptions obviously we all have a life. But i am consistently on the server everyday for the most part.

Give us a little information about yourself (Minimal, Don't dox yourself) - My name is Ty, i lift weights and love german cars!

Which server(s) are you applying to? - CSGO TGP, i have never played or traded TF2.

Any current admins are you familiar with? - HoNeY, Flop-allot, hexano, soolpa , melting cow, jafar, LingLing, Dad. Are the ones i know of i do not know all of them personally though.

soolpa!

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Honestly, one of the names I see a lot on TGP more than others. Pretty chill funny guy. Active and always interacting with others on the server!