Southern Traders Admin app

Accept?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Name (First only is OK) -Casey

Age -27

How long have you been trading? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) -Since 2016

How many hours do you have in CS:GO? -11000

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience? -Yes

Do you have a reputation thread? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) -yes for both

When you are encountered with a scammer and you have to deal with a trivial ban how will you best go about dealing with this? - Consult with a higher admin and get as much info as possible.

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? -Just being active, helpful and promoting the server

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? -Try to maintain a high activity and be helpful as possible while on. Watch for spammers and keep trolls/mic spammers under control.

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? - Mature active experienced trader.

What time are you usually on? - Throughout the days during the week and nights on weekend I work 6am- 5:30 pm then I get on after.

Give us a little information about yourself - I ride a 2003 yamaha v-star 650 classic bobber, I have 15 logged flying hours. Im silver 2 xd. Anything else feel free to ask I'm an open book.

Which server(s) are you applying to? -Trade

Last edited:

Oppysez

-rep does not have the demeanor nor personality to become a respected admin. Way too quick to lose his cool. Additionally, has a problematic mindset when it comes to trading, as evidenced by his own adverts on the server "[H] shit [W] better shit" That is not the kind of attitude that an admin of TGP should have when it comes to trading and making sure everything runs fairly, smoothly, and honourably

g0dspeed

-rep does not have the demeanor nor personality to become a respected admin. Way too quick to lose his cool. Additionally, has a problematic mindset when it comes to trading, as evidenced by his own adverts on the server "[H] shit [W] better shit" That is not the kind of attitude that an admin of TGP should have when it comes to trading and making sure everything runs fairly, smoothly, and honourably
ok karen

hei5

ngl an ok kid, helps out and gives good input and helps on trades, but needs to grow up a bit, not ready to be admin yet, but maybe in a couple years

Status
Not open for further replies.