Debra Hons Admin Application

Debra Hons

Age - 15

How long have you been trading? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - 4 years

How many hours do you have in CS:GO? - 800

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience? -
- I'm one of the directors of a csgo skrim team. (Metrix)
- Owner of 3 card bots (1 being one of the most used on steam)

Do you have a reputation thread? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - Yes

When you are encountered with a scammer and you have to deal with a trivial ban how will you best go about dealing with this? - I would start off by pulling by asking for proof and pulling both of the members into a room and listening to what they each have to say. If proof is given then a Permanent ban will be placed (No tolerance for scamming). When dealing with mic spamming I will start off with do not mic spam. If the person still does this I will mute them for 5 minutes. If it starts up again longer mutes will be taken into place.

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? - Many of the admins on TGP are great. I've had many experiences with ppl mic spamming and breaking other rules and almost every time they are dealt with.

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? - To maintain the server I will make sure to put 100% effort into making sure it is a place where people feel comfortable trading. Recently I've seen a lot of new people getting into trading and they have no clue what to do. I try always to go out of my way to help them set up there cash rep or other things like that. In the end, the more people joining this community the better.

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? - The main reason I'm submitting this application is because the time I'm online. Since I've joined TGP every day while I'm online there is constantly no admin is on (not trying to put u all on blast). The reason I want to be an admin is to make sure I will be online so if there is a problem (there always is) I can be on to help.

What time are you usually on? - Weekdays: 4pm -10pm (Uk time)
Weekends: 9am - 11pm (Uk time)

Give us a little information about yourself - Well I'm a huge sneakerhead. Play a lot of video games and just chill w the homies. Just enjoying life really.

Which server(s) are you applying to? - TGP Trading Server

Thanks - Mark