Chromatic's Ban Appeal.

DylanPickles

BANNED
- Why were you banned?

Falsely accusing previous mod and member Flowave of being a pedophile.

- Why should you be unbanned?

I have since learned from my errors, at the time I made a backpack forum post "exposing" what I had believed to be great evidence, I was wrong. I was operating under the impression sexual remarks were made in a private call. Unfortunately, I was later informed that the remarks were neither sexual nor private and was, in fact a chiding joke made openly on the Vatican TF2 Server. I have since formally apologized to Flowave and made amends with them. I have learned from my mistakes and understand such heinous accusations require more than just hearsay statements and need real evidence confirmed by multiple peers. I deeply apologize for my actions and the negative effects that may have incurred on Flowave themself or any individuals associated with them.

- In what way can you prevent your previous actions (if applicable)?

See answer to Q2.

- What qualities do you bring to our group?

I think I bring a sometimes fun air to a room, and offer a great deal of knowledge trading when it comes to helping with price checks on a great assortment of items. I always try to provide the best tools possible to new traders and uninformed traders alike to allow them to succeed in their goals.

TVirus

Staff member
Owner
I think what's missing here is the apology for creating heinous false allegations against TGP and creating the classic, "Trouble in Paradise" thread. Will talk it over with admins

DylanPickles

BANNED
hey so im not gonna re appeal and im not gonna apologize for your complete mishandling of the dodgeball tournamenet as well as the kid that got scammed in your discord, if you wanna read though i did apologize for the bulk of the thread and you can ask flowave yourself, anywho gg go next retard. good luck getting the sinister ballcap now fucknuts

DylanPickles

BANNED
if you're gonna be a server owner act like it. this sissy shit is retarded bro, nothing but complaints about TGP since it came out anyways, fix ur map too kiddo, face north 400 frames face south 30 frames, poorly made, poorly ran, poor in general. still can't believe your ass took a scammed bflames vvf and just used it for your own fucking inv "it supports the server" my ass

aistrrr

I'm not in ties with flowave anymore but he never accepted that poor apology you're a dick head who cries for attention when you don't get your way, you're the sissy bitch here

TVirus

Staff member
Owner
In the incident of the person being scammed on our discord the scammer was not apart of our community.

Regarding the dodgeball tournament an admin wouldn't follow TGP basic admining principles and had to be removed. I offered to continue hosting the tournament which we did end up doing and we had final winners! Sorry you choose not to compete.

Scammed vvf? What? I was gifted a burning pullover for my hard work on the server and community. It was the #1 donation of any trade server in tf2 and cs2. We will do our best to continue improving the server and community. Based on your responses here, we did that.

Last edited: