Caliburn's TF2 Admin Application

Caliburn

Online Name (you can include your first real name as well) - Caliburn

Age - I am 19 years old.

How long have you been trading? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - I have been trading for roughly 5 years in Team Fortress 2.

How many hours do you have in the game(s) you're applying to (CSGO/TF2)? - I have 5,197 hours in TF2 at the time of this application.

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience? - I do not have any previous moderator experience to this degree.

Do you have a reputation thread? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - I do have a reputation thread, see link attached:

When you are encountered with a scammer and you don't have enough info, how will you best go about dealing with this? - I would first ask them a few questions, then reach out to the supposed victims of the scammer and try to acquire as many details as possible before any further action. I would also reach out to T-Virus or other admins for a non-biased view of the situation.

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? - I believe that as an admin/moderator for TGP or any other trade server, it is crucial to enforce a safe and friendly environment so that everyone may enjoy the servers to the fullest without the risk of encountering inappropriate behavior, to whatever capacity that may apply.

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? - As a part of the TGP admin team, I would seek to grow our server's influence by regularly sharing and advertising events and new additions to the server. I would make an effort to showcase good moments and highlights that happen in the server through screenshots, social media, etc.

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? - I believe that I can provide a warm and welcoming addition to the TGP TF2 team. Over the years, I've grown to be quite well-versed in the trading community and have made a great many friends in the TF2 scene. I believe that with my connections to the trading community I can be a friendly figure to talk to if someone is in need of assistance or direction. I try my best to be there for people and help them out in any way I can. I love this game and it's community and view us as one big family. I hope to help that family grow.

What time are you usually on? - I am usually on between 5pm - 10pm (ET) depending on the day.

Give us a little information about yourself (Minimal, Don't dox yourself) - My first name is Colson, and I live in the United States. I am currently enrolled in school working towards my degree in Cyber Security.

Which server(s) are you applying to? - I am applying to the TGP Team Fortress 2 trading server.

Any current admins are you familiar with? - I am most familiar with T-Virus as I have known him for quite some time. I have also heard much of FriendlyChemist and all that he has done to help with the development of the server.

TVirus

Staff member
Owner
Accepted! Thanks for your application Caliburn and we are looking for to you joining us