Bsrry's Ban appeal

• Thread starter Deleted member 421
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 421

- Why were you banned?
"was talking while someone was yelling, got muted. then comes on discord shit talking for no reason and cant understand rules. do not be talking while someone is yelling. and do not disrespect admins. says that the person has 16 hours who was mic spamming. when was told to give profile he just said insulted the admin."

- Why should you be unbanned?
don't even care about being unbanned if virus is really delusional enough to think that saying "i guess you cant handle constructive criticism" is an insult then this community run by toxicity isn't for me. I joined the discord to ask why i was muted for 7 DAYS when the original people mic spamming were muted for 16 HRS. the moment i even asked this question virus seemed to get an attitude toward me and talked down on me. I agree i shouldn't have pushed my mic button but tried explaining that in this situation 7 days was not the right punishment keep in mind this was also my first ever mute on the server i had no prior offense on the server. After I suggested this virus got mad and removed me from the call before even giving me a chance to link the player's profile who was mic spamming. so i joined back into the discord and "insulted" virus by saying "nice to know the owner of the server cant even handle the slightest bit of constructive criticism". if you cant learn how to treat your community especially your PAYING customers you shouldn't be running this type of business or any business for that matter extremely unprofessional.

- In what way can you prevent your previous actions (if applicable)?
by blocking t-virus completely

- What qualities do you bring to our group?
not being delusional and being able to see a clear right from wrong