Bsrry Ban Appeal

Bsrry

- Why were you banned?
was talking while someone was yelling, got muted. then comes on discord shit talking for no reason and cant understand rules. do not be talking while someone is yelling. and do not disrespect admins. says that the person has 16 hours who was mic spamming. when was told to give profile he just said insulted the admin

- Why should you be unbanned?
can check records I had no previous mutes, gags, bans, or anything else before felt pretty annoyed that I was muted for 3 days while I had done absolutely nothing. after I got in discord to discuss with admin that I shouldn't be muted because it wasn't me I was pretty quickly told to fuck off so that got me even more annoyed so I did the exact opposite. ended up receiving a month ban however its been more than a year and still banned. just looking to be let back into the community don't really care for the drama.

- In what way can you prevent your previous actions (if applicable)?
Next time if same situation was to occur I'll be a little more patient, and for sure less disrespectful to admins.

- What qualities do you bring to our group?
credible and reliable trader not looking to scam anyone, and pretty good at price checks.

Bsrry

I forgot to add on the ban list it shows that my ban has lifted however I cannot connect to the server still and it says im still banned.