BOBBY or Nick Mura's Ban Appeal

bobbyt

Title: BOBBY's Ban Appeal

STEAMID:
STEAM_1:0:73406281

- Why were you banned?

Unfortunately, I was banned when I was 13 years old permanently, 6 years ago, for "Mic spam". I was very immature when I was 13, and I sincerely apologise for my actions and behaviour as I acted poorly when I was this young.

- Why should you be un-banned?

After all these years, I would like to get back into the CS:GO trading community and I remember this server being a fantastic environment and outlet to trade items with other players. Overall, other than my ban 6 years ago, the experience at The Global Paradise was great and I spent a lot of time on the server. I am glad to see that this server I believe is still an integral part of the csgo community and is still successful 6 years later.

- In what way can you prevent your previous actions (if applicable)?

• Refrain from immature behaviour
  • Prevent using the mic for anything other than trading
  • Purely use the server as a tool and way to communicate and facilitate trading
  • Be a positive force in the community and try to be helpful to users

- What qualities do you bring to our group?

• I am a professional software engineer with experience in Solidity, JavaScript/TypeScript, Rust, C, Python, PHP, and I can help develop and refactor various code for the community if needed and we develop a sufficient rapport
  • I am intending to trade high volume and high value items in the community
  • I hope I can provide people services and be an upstanding member in The Global Paradise.

Please consider my ban appeal. Thank you for reading!