Blizzard's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzard

VIP+
- Why were you banned?

I was banned on January 8th of 2022. My ban reason in SourceBans states that I was banned for "in the middle of drama." I was also advised by T-Virus in DMs to "stay out of drama dont encourage it" before being blocked and banned from TGP's Discord and in-game. To give some context to the ban, I believe I was banned for weighing in with my opinion on Twitter regarding Fox's removal from staff and also liking a tweet from him.

- Why should you be unbanned?

Virus I am deeply sorry for my previous involvement in drama relating to TGP. I know we haven't been on the best of terms recently, but I hope that I can make up for my past mistakes and that over time we can re-establish our prior friendship that we once had. I know that what I did was wrong and I have learned from my past mistakes. I take full ownership and responsibility for my actions and I ask that I be given a second chance. I wish to correct my wrongdoings and also re-continue to assist the community of TGP and its admins in banning scammers as we have done in the past by passing along ban evidence.

- In what way can you prevent your previous actions (if applicable)?

I can prevent my previous actions by simply staying out of drama and not sticking my nose in places where it's not my business. There is a clear dividing line between TGP and the communities that I volunteer for and I should have never crossed that line/boundary. From here on out I will conduct myself in a more professional and restrained manner, keeping myself out of issues of TGP that do not involve me.

- What qualities do you bring to our group?

I have been a long-standing active player of TGP since late 2016 and I believe I have contributed quite a lot through both my activity in-game/discord as well as through scam prevention. Over the past several years I have maintained a close relationship with both T-Virus and several TGP admins with the goal of not only helping TGP but also preventing its player base from being scammed. While I do not take credit for any of the work of TGP, I have tried my best to help out when called upon in terms of passing along scam evidence from other communities where I volunteer at. I also in the past assisted T-Virus in re-configuring the TGP Discord server' privacy settings so that only non-verified members could view the verification channel as well as setting up various reaction roles related to CSGO collecting.

Status
Not open for further replies.