Ban Appeal

Sept

----------------------------------------------------------

- Why were you banned?
I was banned because someone accused me of scamming them which was far from the truth.

- Why should you be unbanned?
I have been on TGP since 2016, I'm a loyal player to the server and I trade and follow the rules exactly how they are stated. I don't think a petty accusation should punish me for life. I'm banned permanently from TGP because someone said I was scamming them. I made a protest appeal last night which explained my entire situation thoroughly. If you're interested in checking that out I would appreciate that as well.

- In what way can you prevent your previous actions (if applicable)?
I can't say there is really any ways to prevent my previous actions because what I did was really nothing. The person that accused me of scamming completely exaggerated the story and didn't even understand what he was doing. So if I did do something wrong I would most certainly not do it again.

- What qualities do you bring to our group?
I bring another quality trader to the server of TGP and a valuable one. I have helped price checked items, helped players trade, and even helped players out of being scammed! I am only of benefit to TGP, thank you and hopefully you can understand.

----------------------------------------------------------