Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

DraytoN

Why were you banned?

Nearly three years ago I was banned for "scamming" when I was simply making jokes about scamming with a bunch of other people over coms. One of the admins Hoody was getting butthurt as he already didn't like me for whatever reason, I was staff on Alias at the time, and it didn't make things better considering everyone else started clowning on him for getting butthurt over the jokes. He decided to go ahead and ban me to prove an example and have been banned since.

- Why should you be unbanned?

I never applied to be unbanned previously because I knew Hoody would keep declining it because he didn't like me (unfortunately I really don't remember why he hated me so much it was years ago). I ended up quitting the trading scene a couple weeks later anyways but now nearly 3 years later am getting back into it. Hopefully this can be resolved i'd greatly appreciate it as there are no more trade servers out there. Feel free to contact any Alias owners I'm sure they'll clear my name as well as check my steamrep I'm completely clean, I didn't think he would actually perm ban me over something so ridiculous that I never meant to be ill-intent.

- In what way can you prevent your previous actions (if applicable)?

Not joke about people getting scammed / Joking about scamming others

- What qualities do you bring to our group?

OG trader, been trading for 6 years going on 7. Willingness to help others not get sharked, get accurate PC's, and help them navigate how trading works.

Last edited:

TVirus

Staff member
Owner
You were banned for scamming. The admin who banned you is no longer around. You can explain what happened

DraytoN

You were banned for scamming. The admin who banned you is no longer around. You can explain what happened
I explained in the app why I was banned, sorry for the late reply but I gave up after not getting a response for months.

TVirus

Staff member
Owner
I explained in the app why I was banned, sorry for the late reply but I gave up after not getting a response for months.
Yeah well banned for scamming is permanent unless you paid back the parties within a week of the original trade/scam & it was a misunderstanding would be the only way youd get unbanned.

DraytoN

How am I here to start shit? I've been trying to get unbanned for months but getting ghosted. If you can't read two paragraphs to understand I never scammed anyone that's on you.

Last edited:

TVirus

Staff member
Owner
How am I here to start shit? I've been trying to get unbanned for months but getting ghosted. If you can't read two paragraphs to understand I never scammed anyone that's on you.
You can see in my message I am replying to the user bsrry.

As far as responding to you. Sorry no way to unban you since the information is lost and we dont unban scammers.

Status
Not open for further replies.