• yes

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Tropic

Tropic (ex admin) Ban Appeal
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/xTropicx/

Body: (Copy the below questions, paste and answer them in your thread)

- Why were you banned?
I was banned because of some miscommunication about a year ago. while I was a admin I had asked T-virus a situation regarding someone that was banned and I had fell asleep as it was about 3 am. I later woke up being told I was banned and tied in with a group of bad people which I am still confused about i never harassed t-virus but he took it that way i was asking a genuine question and in response was banned

- Why should you be unbanned?
Because The community means a lot to me. I have been nothing but good to the community as well. I'm also a trusted trader and bring more business to the server. I don't associate with people in bad groups I was a good and Helpful admin

- In what way can you prevent your previous actions (if applicable)?
If I was still a admin I could have just looked at ban logs rather than messaging virus. and the other person who was banned I Believe his Behavior was very inappropriate. I was manipulated by this person as well he told me a different story which I found out the hard way and Led me to be banned

- What qualities do you bring to our group?
I am a Genuine and helpful person. I have always helped out new traders and have price checked many items. I always have never brought anything but good vibes to TGP

Last edited:

HoNeY

I think he served his time and has learned from the situation, I think he deserves a second chance.

Flopalott

I also believe this to be a correct assessment of the situation, he has served his time and deserves a second chance