Ban Appeal

Derpysaur

- Why were you banned?

Originally, on my main account which had the steam name Baymax at the time was banned for false advertising. I am not sure exactly why I received this ban. It was a 3-month long ban, which likely has a month left on it. I might have been making jokes in the voice chat and accidentally violated. I honestly do not remember or know. However, I did not question it as I am sure I did something to receive the ban.

Profile of 1st account that got banned: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198044003938/

Later on, I went on the TGP website to check how much time was left on the ban. When I could not find the ban, I tried to join the server. However, I did not realize that I was on my alternate account. This account received a 6-month long ban.

Profile of 2nd account that got banned
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Derpysaur/

- Why should you be unbanned?

I should be unbanned because I honestly did not realize that I was on my other account when I tried to join the server. It is true that it is my fault that I was banned on my 2nd account. I apologize for the inconvenience I have caused. I am not asking that my 1st account is unbanned. I will wait out the remainder of that ban because I probably did something to deserve it. But after that account is unbanned, I want to be able to trade again and spend time on the server with my friends. I do not want to have to wait another 3 months for my alt because that is the account I mainly trade on. Once again, I apologize because I did not think about what I was doing. But it was an honest mistake and I am just asking for forgiveness.

- In what way can you prevent your previous actions (if applicable)?

I will watch my behaviour and be sure to only trade like im supposed to

- What qualities do you bring to our group?

I am unsure if I bring any special, unique qualities to TGP. However, I want to be able to trade with other players on TGP, teach them about trading, and learn about trading from them. I want to interact with the other players and help to make TGP the best trading community possible.

Derpysaur

MY account baymax is tradebanned im sorry i was trolling on it and being toxic, i actually wanna trade on my other account derpysaur. Plz unban i dont wanna be banned until august ill wait out my ban until may and if im toxic one time again u can perm ban me

Bhooker

Administrator
Administrator
For numerous reasons and re-bans hours after you've been unbanned, you're going to stay that way until august, after which you will receive your last chance.