Ban appeal for TPGaming

Tpgaming

- Why were you banned?
The reason why I was banned is because I was on the TGP server with one of my friends who had an account worth over $25,000 and it was causing too much chaos to the server everyone wanted to see his weapon skins. The admin told me as soon as all this chaos is over they will unban me this is not happened yet.

- Why should you be unbanned?
The reason why I should be unbanned is because I do not have an account with anywhere near that value but I would love to trade on the server with low valuable skins $25 to $300

- In what way can you prevent your previous actions (if applicable)?
The way that I can prevent my previous actions is to not log on with my friend and cause a big commotion about his skins

- What qualities do you bring to our group?
I bring a good attitude and I know a lot about different types of skins and rarities

TVirus

Staff member
Owner
I will need to see your steam profile. Either link it up to your account on the forums or submit the link below. Thanks

TESLA

Administrator
Administrator
Hey man,
Your ban reason listed is not commotion but assisted scamming. The degree to which your ban reason is held makes me suspect that the story listed above is false. Normal protocol is not to ever ban anyone for the indirect cause of the commotion. So as to my knowledge of the incident, please provide more information or an unban will not be issued.

Tpgaming

Hey man,
Your ban reason listed is not commotion but assisted scamming. The degree to which your ban reason is held makes me suspect that the story listed above is false. Normal protocol is not to ever ban anyone for the indirect cause of the commotion. So as to my knowledge of the incident, please provide more information or an unban will not be issued.
The reason I was banned is because, my friend had a very large inventory and I was trying to help him trade but people thought it was a scam but I was helping my friend find the right trade make sure he was not going to get cut low for his skins. But when this happened the admin said that they're going to sort this out and then unban us. I was never trying to scam I don't even know how too. we were just trying to do a legit trade but I was just going to oversee the trade which ended up happening on discord for an M9 bayonet marble fade because he added us before we left and he said that he was going to talk to the admins and tell him to try unban us.

LingLingAsian

Administrator
Administrator
We will need to see more proof that your story above it true. Would you be able to link your friends profile as well?