Ban Appeal For DirtyDanOG

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirtydanog

----------------------------------------------------------

- Why were you banned? I was banned for sharking about a year ago. It was a miscommunication or something. I was told to trade the items back, I traded the items back and I was completely over the whole situation I thought that everything was back to normal. I have been banned for over a year and will never make the mistake again. I love trading and have hated being without it for a year.I will never make the mistake again.

- Why should you be unbanned? I should be unbanned because I am a very active trader. I have traded for over two years previous to my ban, I was a very active member in the TGP community and have most of the admins and member's of the community as steam friends (including T-Virus). I will be an active member of the trade server and will follow by the guidelines and rules.

- In what way can you prevent your previous actions (if applicable)? I can prevent my previous actions by not sharking or trading with people who do not know the price of stickers (katos) or other rare items. I will not shark or low ball and will be an honest trader.

- What qualities do you bring to our group? I am a very active trader who is very positive and have been trading for over two years previous to my ban. I have became good friends with many people through the TGP CSGO trading server and I appreciate that. I will be a great member of the trading server by following the rules and being on the server actively.

Thank you for your time while reading my ban appeal. Also thank you to (Dr.Awptism and Classy) for the help. Much appreciated.

----------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

icy

I have talked to the victim and he has said that you did not trade back the items.

In his screenshot it shows that the original trade in which he received the awp was on the exact day you two "traded back" the items. It seems as though you forged your tradeback screens.

This is further proved by the fact he later traded the awp to "Suckmycroc" which would obviously not be possible if you did actually trade back the items.

Because of this info you will stay banned, if you have any questions let me know.

All referenced images are attached below.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.