Ban appeal: Diaz Trading

Diaz Trading

Steam ID:

Why were you banned?
Server owner was giving away free credits on the server, but you had to find him on the map. i was the first one to find him and walked away with credits, but i was thinking ''hey let me try something'' so i changed my name and went back to the spot where he was and kept earning more credits of of him.

- Why should you be unbanned?
I was meant as a joke and i even told the server owner that i did all that stuff, if i wanted to walk away with the credits then i would've never said something about the incident.

- In what way can you prevent your previous actions (if applicable)?
As i said it was intended as a joke, i would never do something like this again and have learned my lesson 100%. have been banned for like a month or 2? not sure on that. time flies by

- What qualities do you bring to our group?
Im a lot into pricechecking peoples stuff, even have my own pricecheck group. that is my quality.

Last edited:

Meltingcow

Administrator
Administrator
I can see where you may have done this as a joke but you still exploited the server owner. That being said I would have no issue with seeing you unbanned from the server if others feel the same way.

Diaz Trading

I can see where you may have done this as a joke but you still exploited the server owner. That being said I would have no issue with seeing you unbanned from the server if others feel the same way.
You mind sending this thread to virus? He is unfortunatly not responding to me.

Meltingcow

Administrator
Administrator
You mind sending this thread to virus? He is unfortunatly not responding to me.
You are gonna have to wait for him to respond. Spamming him isnt going to help you get unbanned. The admin staff is busy sometimes and they will get around to it you are just going to need to be patient.

Diaz Trading

You are gonna have to wait for him to respond. Spamming him isnt going to help you get unbanned. The admin staff is busy sometimes and they will get around to it you are just going to need to be patient.
still no answer and still ignoring on steam. he is supposed to be a server owner?

Last edited:

Meltingcow

Administrator
Administrator
If you could link your forums account with your steam account we would be able to unban you.

Meltingcow

Administrator
Administrator
Your profile is private and the account linked to your forums account is different than the one that you linked in the original post