Ashy - Admin Ap

ashy

Name - Achi

Age - 17

How long have you been trading? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - 3 years combined through takings breaks from csgo.

How many hours do you have in CS:GO? - 1300 hours through 2 accounts.

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience? - no.

Do you have a reputation thread? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - yes.

When you are encountered with a scammer and you have to deal with a trivial ban how will you best go about dealing with this? - I would assess the situation from both the alleged scammer and victim, then find out the wether if it was a clear scam or sharking or miscommunication. I would also need proof for example screenshots, vod if the victim was recording and etc. If the situation is unique and I do not have enough proof from both sides and need a 2nd opinion I would contact another staff member for that.

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? - stop scammers, spammers and as a whole make sure players have a good experience on the server.

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? - To maintain the growth of TGP I can help new traders who don't know about the trading scene as well as most for example: teaching them about arcanas and buff163 and etc. This will most likely help the newer players understand the ins and outs of trading faster and not give up, because from experience it's very discouraging when you are trying to learn something new and no one is there to help.

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? - I live in Thailand which is the Timezone (GMT+8) so I am able to monitor most activities for the people from Australia, China and all the other countries in Asia.

What time are you usually on? - on weekdays I can be on 5 hours a day from 4:00 pm - 9:00 pm (GMT+8) on weekends I probably get on here from 12:00 pm - 1:00 am and probably take breaks in between those times

Give us a little information about yourself - Currently in the 11th grade, living in and from Thailand. I am in influencer on Instagram with around 260k followers doing stuff with like fashion and stuff. Started trade along time ago and quit for a while after losing all my skins gambling as a kid, I'm now trying to get back in the trading scene and invested a lot of cash into this game and hopefully, get to do some trades make a profit and meet new people around the world which TGP provides.

Which server(s) are you applying to? - TRADING

TVirus

Staff member
Owner
Accepted! Thanks for applying and look forward to you being a part of the team