Applying For Admin -Skyline2k

Skyline2K

Name (First only is OK) - Ahsan

Age - 19

How long have you been trading? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - since 2019

How many hours do you have in CS:GO? - 2K

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience? - Yea, couple of facebook groups.

Do you have a reputation thread? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - https://csgo-rep.com/profile/76561198811953770 (Not Much, But Working on It)

When you are encountered with a scammer and you dont have enough info, how will you best go about dealing with this? - I'll make sure if he's scammer give him a ban hammer, most of their techniques are pretty old and old traders know about them. like having his id for the middleman and stuff

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? - Make server active and keep it Scammers free

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? - I'm mostly active nowadays as per Im trading, so i'll try my best not to let any scammer into the server

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? - same :3

What time are you usually on? - 2 pm -12 am PKT(GMT +5)

Give us a little information about yourself (Minimal, Don't dox yourself) - Entrepreneur & Csgo Trader ig

Which server(s) are you applying to? - TGP Trading

Any current admins are you familiar with? - Floppalott, Nemmit, Darksi(Ig he isnt anymore)