Application for TF2 Trading server - redline

redline

Name (First only is OK) - Bart

Age - 22

How long have you been trading? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - Over 9 years at this point, started trading back when TF2-T and Pink Taco's servers were still a thing,

How many hours do you have in TF2? - Over 3k+ spread through several accounts

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience? - Ex-GHS Admin

Do you have a reputation thread? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - Clean stream rep, known name in the trading community for over a decade, never bothered to keep a cash rep thread as I always go first.

When you are encountered with a scammer and you dont have enough info, how will you best go about dealing with this? - Fact check all info provided, check streamrep and other community bans for pervious bans. After all that, create a report so that said accused scammer can be rightfully judged and has a chance to appeal/tell there side of the story.

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? - Keep the server clean of trolls/scammers, promote the server through various methods such as raffles, steam group events, etc.

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? - Promote a friendly community, keep scammers and trolls out of the server, help with pricechecks, etc

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? - Community moderation and a effort to expand the community

What time are you usually on? - 4 - 1am EST

Give us a little information about yourself - I've been trading in the tf2 community since its "golden days" back in 2012, I've been a collector of many hats, including coffin kits back in the day. I have experience in tf2, dota, and csgo trading for almost a decade now.

Which server(s) are you applying to? - TGP Unusual Paradise Trade Server