Admin Application

LittleBubblez

Online Name (you can include your first real name as well) - LittleBubblez

Age - 22

How long have you been trading? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - since 2017. i went on NGS trade server a lot if anyone remembers that server

How many hours do you have in the game(s) you're applying to (CSGO/TF2)? - 2002h

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience? - no

Do you have a reputation thread? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - 0 trust no online threads. https://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198345012090

When you are encountered with a scammer and you dont have enough info, how will you best go about dealing with this? - Ask what the trade is/was, check to see if the trade is unfair or not. Then i'll take action on the info I got to ban the scammer.

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? - more friendly Admins/Mods could make the server a non toxic place to trade.

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? - making friends on the server and have fun in the events the server hosts sometimes

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? - offer help to all the new unusual traders who want to enter into unusual trading

Will you be able to coordinate with TVirus and other admins to hold events on the server? - yes, I can work with others very well. And I can host events if needed.

What time are you usually on? - Eastern Daylight Time

Give us a little information about yourself (Minimal, Don't dox yourself) - I've been playing tf2 since 2016. ive join NGS trade server around 2017 and I have been trading ever since.

Which server(s) are you applying to? - TGP Team Fortress trade server

Any current admins are you familiar with? - Crust and Mrstab