Admin app

Magaard

Name (First only is OK) - Andreas

Age - 17

How long have you been trading? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - A few months on trade servers, but many years in general

How many hours do you have in CS:GO? - around 3k on all accs

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience? - On other servers, but never a trade server

Do you have a reputation thread? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - I do on facebook groups, but no international ones.

When you are encountered with a scammer and you have to deal with a trivial ban how will you best go about dealing with this? - I would ask for proof, add them on discord and watch the whole trade through. If theres enough proof, i would ban him.

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? - Im from EU, and 70% of the time where im online theres no admins online.

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? - I would be friendly and help alot of people to get the best trades though.

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? - Lots of online time in timezones where there isnt lot of admins online. Also a smile on ur face, and a lots of positive energy.

What time are you usually on? - I dont go to school atm, so basicly from 8 am - 2 am. (Not straight)

Give us a little information about yourself - Im a 17 year old boy from Denmark. I like to play cs, and trading. I've been playing the game in around 6 years and always enjoyed it. As i said earlier i dont go to school or work atm, so i got a lot of time.

Which server(s) are you applying to? - Trading server