87's Cash Reputation Thread

D

Deleted member 1083

+Rep Sold him my Karambit Gamma Doppler p4 flawless corner 0.008 and his Polygon gloves FT 0.16 For E-Transfer He went first!

Spanky

Spanky
BANNED
+Rep bought his Bayonet Brightwater FT for e-transfer, he went first. Quick and easy trade.

Streqm

+rep, sold him my M4A4 Poseidon MW and Awp Asiimov St FT for E-Transfer, I knew I needed to sell it to him, he’s the one and only 87!

TVirus

Staff member
Owner
+rep sold my awp and he went first with tf2 keys gave me two parts and i gave awp after
Hey 87! Can you please provide proof of this trade! Send me a message with the info on our discord or here, thanks and GL trading!

EDIT: The trade has been confirmed to have taken place! Thanks for using TGP Rep and keeping the community safe!

Last edited:

Hyp3r

+rep sold my navaja fade through PayPal! super fast and quick. I went first! fast and easy trade. The whole trade took less than 2 minutes. Would recommend

Hyp3r

+sex man doesnt deserve rep, he desvers sex for the amount of deals he's done, 150$ on 87% for M4A1 Asiimov FT, 0.18-0.22 (max float) I went first, went great, gave the pp right after and by pp I mean paypal ;) luv this mans