Status
Not open for further replies.

HoNeY

Online Name: HoNeY

Age - 23

How long have you been trading? - Since 2015

How many hours do you have in the game(s) (CSGO/TF2)? - 6000

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience? - No

Do you have a reputation thread? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - Yes

When you are encountered with a scammer and you don't have enough info, how will you best go about dealing with this? - I would contact the other admins to discuss the best way to resolve the issue.

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? - I think one the main issues is no admins are ever online to deal with situations.

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? - I will answer questions and help anyone with whatever they need price checking ect. I recommend the server to all my friends who are getting into trading and want to be apart of a wonderful community I've already brought 4 of my friends to the TGP Server.

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? - I think I would benefit TGP by being calm level headed and fair and honest. Someone on this server has a past of sharking and he wanted to trade with someone and I went out of my way to message the buyer who didn't have buff.163 and make sure the seller was being honest with BUFF pricing ( he was lying } about the price of his item and telling the buyer it was worth more when it wasn't.

What time are you usually on? - Between 8 am to 2 am CST

Give us a little information about yourself (Minimal, Don't dox yourself) - I buy and sell IRL

Which server(s) are you applying to? - TGP Trading Server

Any current admins are you familiar with? - LingLingAsian, T-Virus, Flopalott, WoWesports

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.