Staff/Admin Application

Diamond jozu

Name (First only is OK) -Ashwin

Age -23

How long have you been trading? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) -2014 (8 years)

How many hours do you have in CS:GO? -1,584 hours

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience? -Previous experience:
1. Was a moderator on a server in the Rust game (back when it was in the legacy version,not the current). My work was to ensure no hackers were in the game,ban them and even report. For griefers,we will manually warn them. If found doing it again the 2nd time,a permanent ban is given. My work was to also promote a special kit which gives some nice in-game stuff by paying $25 per month. Server got shut down as owner couldnt keep up with the server due to no money and then legacy was gone.

Current moderator/admin experience:
1.Currently an admin in the Karma's No-Random's-Crits Club discord server. Was a moderator and then promoted later on.Duties in there was to ensure no scam bots raided there,ban them,keep the server friendly and ensure no one is breaking the rules either server rules or discord TOS.we give out warnings to breaking light rules or ban for breaking heavy rules.I am also a moderator on his steam group as well. My duties in there is to also watch out of scammers who raid there.they will raid on steam groups as well and to watch out other people breaking other rules. The owner is Karma Charger, a tf2 youtuber (has 400k+ sub channel) and a csgo youtuber (has 159k subs)

EDIT: As on the 16th of October 2021, Karma charger/jockey has quit youtube to focus on his personal health issue.

2.Currently an Admin on TK CSGO Trading discord server. I was a trial moderator for the first month after applying for staff then became a moderator. After a few months, I applied and became an Admin. My duties in there is to ensure people are not breaking server rules or discord TOS or Steam TOS . I am to ensure people use the correct trading channels like putting knife items in knife channels or cheap items in low-tier channel and etc.. Apart from that, I give out warnings for breaking light rules(such as posting knife items in low-tier channel, give temporary mutes if breaking light-medium rules(such as repeated mistakes in a short time), permanent mutes with no appeal for breaking heavy rules(such as cash trading if doing the risky method or not doing via trusted website) and permanent ban for breaking extreme rules like scamming,dm advertising,etc...

3.I am a staff on other discord servers but its just friend servers which isnt relevant much

Do you have a reputation thread? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) -I currently have 2 steam accounts which i do use both.this is my main account with the most reps:

the 2nd account is the account i registered on this site which is this:

When you are encountered with a scammer and you dont have enough info, how will you best go about dealing with this? -if i am unable to get sufficient evidence,i will use my other discord account and try to get more evidence or ask a friend to help me and ensure they take the screenshots properly

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? -i think this server needs more exposure like advertised it more often. apart from that it would be entering in the discord server because it was reallll hard for me to get approved in this server. yes i do understand that this server has a special process by doing background research and all but maybe instead of one staff doing that,maybe even more or have this process on this website and maybe they want to bump for every few days or so.

Another thing i noticed is the cash rep thread. i checked a few and i noticed none of the reps given has any form of evidence.like maybe put some links that shows the proof of the transaction. it does help alot and it did help me too as what i did on my bp.tf trust.not all has evidence but i try to at least especially the big ones.hell i would even take the screenshots and they post it.this could prevent scammers from farm repping fake reps.idk how the process here works much but if there isnt any sort of moderation on these things,scammers could exploit it

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? -I think my way to do increase the server is maybe when i go in the game,i have my name with the steam group name and it can bring some attention to it.this is advertising in the game without violating the rules because valve allows it.its not the best but its one way. apart from that,i can tell people about this server and all

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? -I would really want to help out the community and have people not get scammed easily.i have checked on the discord server channel called 'report someone' and i have seen how some people got scammed so much of money and the sad part is that the scammers WERE ALREADY BANNED on several websites for being a scammer. I want to prevent this. Perhaps make a channel or guide over here on how to prevent getting scammed including doing cash trades or doing background check on all sort of necessary ways. SCAMMERS ARE REAL SCUMBAGS especially how the world is facing a hard time and they want to steal people's hard earned money.

What time are you usually on? -As for now im doing work from home on my new work for the next 2 weeks so i can check starting around 10.00AM-11.00PM GMT+8 from monday to friday(or Malaysia time). if i end up going back on site, probably just night time at 8pm-10pm. for saturdays,i have half day which my work is 10am-2pm so after that im free.right now im WFH so i can check as usual i stated. Sunday is off day including public days.

Give us a little information about yourself -well lets see...I hate scammers,lets get that straight.i hate them a lot. so much to the point that i have raided some discord servers and destroyed their server with a lot of people and banned them all from my servers. I can be an understanding person and try to be as civil as possible even when you are mean to me like not using capital letter repeatedly or exclamation marks. I have some humor,i dont get easily triggered and well help out people in the community as much as i can

Which server(s) are you applying to? - I am currently applying for admin on the discord server. atm im not applying for the in-game servers as im not too active going in there,mainly the tf2 since i have retired from tf2.unless the game gets fixed..i may apply for the csgo in game server in the future if i manage to be even more active.

Please ask me any questions or anything else and i will try to answer you ASAP.thank you

Last edited:

TVirus

Staff member
Owner
Great application. I think you'd be a good fit for the TF2 Trade Server when I finally get that finished. Do you go on the CSGO Trade Server?

Last edited:

Diamond jozu

Great application. I think you'd be a good fit for the TF2 Trade Server when I finally get that finished. Do you go on the CSGO Trade Server?
Ok, regarding from our last conversation on discord, I do see quite a number of staff discord though not as much during some part during my time zone but since discord staff is chosen in a different way, I think my best bet is to apply on your CSGO Trade server since I have been on the server several times and even participated on some events too. I don't think TF2 might be a thing for me because I am done with TF2 and don't get on over there as often as how I used to. Thank you very much for the reply :)

Diamond jozu

Application status is currently on hold. I have informed Virus about this that i can't seem to make any free time to spend in the server much