Jailbreak Admin Application

Radical Dadical

Hello, this is the Steam user known as Radical Dadical. I was looking to apply to be an admin and help keep the server fun and entertaining to people who are just trying to have a fun time. Anytime I am able to hop on I will be on. I can listen to what is going on during a game or even just hangout in spectator sometimes. I will play too, I am just another average TF2 player looking to make the community a better place for the entire world. I have a sense of humor, and can calm down angry people who just might need someone to talk to. I have hung around some of the admins on the unusual trade and I am looking to show them that I can be trusted more as a member of the TGP Community! If you accept me to be upon the team, I will try my best to make sure it is a fun experience for anyone who joins! Thank you and have a wonderful one!

Radical Dadical

Are you applying for the jailbreak server or the trade server?
If I need to start on the trade server I am more than able to for the time being. I will be trying to apply for both. I need to be able to add the server so I can join anytime you guys need me there. I can let someone know when I am at work or when I am super duper busy.