jailbreak Admin Aplication

Fat cop

Online Name (you can include your first real name as well) - Fat cop

Age - 18

How long have you been trading? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) -

How many hours do you have in the game(s) you're applying to (CSGO/TF2)? - 3,035 hours

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience? - No

Do you have a reputation thread? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) -

When you are encountered with a scammer and you dont have enough info, how will you best go about dealing with this? -

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? - Getting new people into TGP. with the new JB server, I believe it will be easier for people to be familiar with TGP name.

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? - help the jailbreak server grow so the TGP name can grow as well

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? - I'll bring my knowledge about jailbreak and how it works to the New TGP JB server

Will you be able to coordinate with TVirus and other admins to hold events on the server? - gave stuff away and won stuff too. So I have a pretty good idea of how everything works and I'll be able to coordinate with other admins.

What time are you usually on? - like around 3 pm EST

Give us a little information about yourself (Minimal, Don't dox yourself) - I have about 3k hours on TF2. I have been playing Jailbreak for a very long time now. I love tf2's JB community I have been a part of it and sense about 2 to 3 years.

Which server(s) are you applying to? (Trade Server, Jailbreak, etc.) - jailbreak

Any current admins are you familiar with? - T-virus, Crust